- Took a walk and photographed two buildings for Wikipedia.
- Went skiing on the golf course.
- Had friends over, played a game of Scotland Yard and a game of Power Grid.
- Painted three walls in the bedroom. This was sort of a chore, but not in fact boring, and having a nice-looking bedroom is fun. The fourth wall is destined for some faux-Japanese cherry-branch wallpaper on pale grey that looks like something out of a William Gibson novel.
- Had family over for a fine Korean dinner cooked by two Chinese sisters.
One piece of fun that I missed out on was Midlake’s Stockholm gig. It was sold out. Anyway, I haven’t heard their new album, and I usually don’t enjoy gigs much when I haven’t heard the songs before. So I might as well put some of that concert-ticket money into a CD instead.
And you, Dear Reader? Tell us about your weekend fun!