- Celebrated 100th birthday of my mom’s aunt, a sprightly and clear-minded lady who likes conversation and hugs and has no problem recognising her niece’s kids who rarely visit.
- Attended concert with six kids’ choirs (including Juniorette’s). One of the choirs had five boys, the others <=1.
- House-warming party at my buddy Moomin’s new place. Very happy to see the guy get a real home where he can entertain his friends instead of the dusty broom closet he slept in for so many years.
- Watched the hit musical version of Kipling’s Jungle Book at the Stockholm City Theatre. Lots of references to movies and current topics, including merciless digs at the xenophobic Swedish Democrat Party. Frank N. Further from Rocky Horror as Bagheera! Good stuff.
- Played boardgames: Hansa, Power Grid and For Sale.
What did you do for fun, Dear Reader?