Fornvännen 2011:1 is half a year old, and so has been published as an open-access full-text journal. Six months is the Berlin Declaration’s limit for what qualifies as Open Access. Check it out!
- Joakim Goldhahn on early Swedish rock art documentation
- Frans-Arne Stylegar et al. on two bronze masks from Avaldsnes in western Norway that look Celtic and may thus either be pre-Roman or Viking in date
- Jonas Monié Nordin on rural Medieval social/religious guilds
- Sonja Hukantaival on Finnish folk magic as seen in archaeology and early folklore documentation
- Sven-Gunnar Broström et al. on new rock art finds in Småland
- Book reviews