- My landscape students in Växjö did extremely well on the exam: 79% passed with distinction. And they were extremely kind in their evaluation of the course, which took place before the exam.
- I’ve been put in charge of an on-line course in upplevelseproduktion, tourist site production, and so will spend the entire academic year of ’12/13 as an employee of the Linnæus University at 20-25% of full time. Yay!
- My buddy Martin is sending me the manuscript of his new novel for test reading.
- Fornvännen’s autumn issue just came from the printers with a lot of good stuff, and we’re handing the winter issue to the graphic designer next week. Same with Folkvett. Fornvännen’s spring issue for 2012 will soon appear on-line.
- I’m a guest rogue, gästkanalje, on the next episode of the Kvack podcast.
- Helping my mom getting the boat out of the water tomorrow at her summer house.
- Jan Apel very kindly gave me his flint dagger database and I have identified five or six daggers that were deposited in lakes during the Early Bronze Age in my study area.
- Christina Fredengren and I have decided to publish our studies of Bronze Age deposition in a co-written book.
- I’ve received 10 kg of elk meat from Stensjö as an employment benefit from the Royal Academy of Letters. I’m also buying a free-range lamb from Borg, another of the Academy’s properties.
What’s on your mind right now, Dear Reader?