Fornvännen 2013:1, last spring’s issue, is now on-line in its entirety on Open Access.
- Joy Boutrup et al. on openwork braids of silk and metal thread that decorated 15th century elite fashion garments.
- Påvel Nicklasson on zoologist and archaeological trailblazer Sven Nilsson’s travels in England and France in 1836.
- Nils Harnesk on High Medieval log canoes from a farming frontier site in Norrbotten.
- Soon-to-be-Doctor Ny Björn Gustafsson on Viking Period bronze and silver craft sites on Gotland (in English).
- Mats G. Larsson on geophys in the Meadow of Mora where Medieval Swedish royal elections took place.
- Noel Broadbent responds to his critics regarding Iron Age Saami on the Baltic coast (in English).
- Majvor Östergren on metal detectors and the rules for using them.
- Plus book reviews.