Has it really been almost four years since I blogged about mushrooms? This afternoon me and my wife repeated our September 8, 2010 expedition to the hills between Lakes Lundsjön and Trehörningen and picked almost a kilo of mushrooms in a bit more than an hour. We got:
- King bolete, Stensopp/Karl Johan, Boletus edulis
- Bay bolete, Brunsopp, Boletus badius
- Orange birch bolete, Tegelsopp, Leccinum versepelle
- Birch bolete, Björksopp, Leccinum scabrum
- Entire russula, Mandelkremla, Russula integra
- Two kinds of red or brown brittlegill, mild-tasting and thus non-poisonous. Scandyland has more than 130 species of brittlegill, none are deadly and luckily there’s a simple taste test for which ones are good to eat.