Fornvännen 2013:4 is now on-line on Open Access.
- Ulf Ragnesten on an ornate late-1st millenium BC bronze chain belt from a cremation grave in a Gothenburg suburb.
- Lars Larsson and Bengt Söderberg on recent excavations at the huge 1st millennium AD royal manor complex of Uppåkra, with in situ arson victims found among the building remains. (Just like what has more recently been found at Sandby fort on Öland!)
- Pia Bengtsson Melin on recently found Romanesque mural fragments in Marka church in Västergötland.
- Anders Högberg et al. on scientific characterisation of flint from Polish and South Scandinavian sources.
- Lena Beronius Jörpeland et al. on the recently discovered monumental post alignments found at Old Uppsala.
- Magnus Källström reports from a conference in Mora devoted to the Dalecarlian runes, a tradition that survived unbroken into the 20th century.
- Lars Larsson reports from a conference in Halle on Mesolithic burial.
- Plus book reviews.