Also, just keeping you all updated (as much as I can within the confidentiality guidelines), we got our first call about a foster placement, in this case a group of five children. It isn’t clear that we would be asked to take all five – we might be asked to take 3, 4, or 5, depending on different possible scenarios. It isn’t at all clear whether we would take all five children (which is more than we hand planned to accept, although we do feel strongly about keeping siblings together) or that we would take any of the children – we are pending more information, which is probably pending them pinning down different possible scenarios. At the moment, we wait and speculate. For the present, it is an ongoing, rather than acute situation – the children (or some of the children) may not come into care or not soon, and there are a lot of uncertainties. We will certainly keep y’all updated – once we know anything ourselves.