It is friday, yet it is not snowing, yet.
So, we skip to the Mighty iPod and ask, most sincerely: Oh, Mighty iPod One, is it the case that the high redshift IMF was significantly influenced by CMB flooring and chemothermoinstabilities, as indicated by our poor and feeble efforts?
Whoosh goes the randomizer.
- The Covering: Sumarkveðja – trad.
- The Crossing: What Color Are You Wearing? – trad.
- The Crown: Red Angel Dragnet – Clash
- The Root: Redemption Song – Bob Marley and the Wailers
- The Past: How Many Ducks? – trad.
- The Future: Mo – Alpha Blondy
- The Questioner: Teenage Kicks – Undertones
- The House: Last Boat Leaving – Elvis Costello
- The Inside: Look at the Monkey – trad.
- The Outcome: Fuglinn í Fjörunni – trad.
Well, isn’t that interesting.
The Covering, Crossing and Root are Sun and colour. The Covering is an little ode to the glory of the summer sun.
The Root and Past are spot on, as, may I say, are the House and Inside.
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our minds.
Have no fear for atomic energy,
cause none of them can stop the time.
The Questioner is one of my all time favourite songs, and very encouraging.
The Future: “I walk under the light… ”
The Outcome, it is taxonomy… on the beach.
I come from a long way away
I know a fine thing when I see it – see it
For the same reason no one ever pointed a telescope at the sun