yes, it is linkedy link time,
because it has been a while,
because I can, and…
because linking is an intrinsic good, ain’t it?
- Sometimes it is what is not said that matter. (It all goes back to this).
- why yes, yes it does
- e-Astronomer on a roll: University Challenge – don’t get me going about the good old days, when Universities were Real Universities…
and, Sex Lives of Famous Astronomers.
Between these you will find Obama Bicycle Sneakers
- The Female Science Professor is on a graduate roll:
Adviser with Benefits
Unintentional Bad Advisers
and Moving Grads
- Chad goes all quantitative on the FSP right after a Most Righteous Rant
- Keep Holy The Furlough Day – Janet shows us the future, and it is Cal.
- Sean has a nice piece on Memory and Time,
with bonus actual science in the comments, well, theorizing comments anyway…
- Incoherent Ponders whether you are the one in seventy five
- Carnival of Space #117 and Carnival of Space #118 – I think that has me caught up…
- I think Iceland will soon remember the principle that actions of past Parliaments are not binding on actions of future Parliaments…
- A True Republican – Glenn Greenwald finally finds his voice again.
The King is Dead!
Long Live the King!
that’ll do for now.