Yes, it is friday again, and once more we go to the Mighty iPod to seek guidance on dark matters…
Oh, Mighty iPod, we ask, topically, is the apparent seasonal modulation in DAMA really truly due to some sort of Light Cold Dark Matter, possibly with substructure?
Whoosh goes the iPod.
- The Covering: Another Nail in My Heart – Squeeze
- The Crossing: Ghost Town (12″ version) – Specials
- The Crown: Dýravísur – various
- The Root: Lunge da lei…De’ miei bollenti (from La Traviata)
- The Past: Ruder Than You – Bodysnatchers
- The Future: Jingle Bell Rock – Bobby Helms
- The Questioner: Mansion on the Hill (Badlands) – Crooked Fingers
- The House: Spaceman – Killers
- The Inside: Atomic – Blondie
- The Outcome: If I Had Possession Over Pancake Day – Half Man Half Biscuit
The Covering and Crossing look not too good.
The Crown, is a medley of how to identify common fauna from their acoustic signature.
The Root is lost love.
Hm, acoustic signatures keep coming up.
Good news for CDMS I infer.
The Questioner is a bit aloof, I gather.
The House is scary funny…
The Inside is so totally a reflection of the Questioners hopes…
“Outside Goldsmith’s coughing up blood,
Turner Prize judge gasps “Christ that’s good –
Leave it as it is, it’ll get first place
We’ll call it a full shift at the coal face”
Oh well you’re neither a Stuckist or a YBA
and you’re no longer a miner as of today
Praise for the wardens ready to fine
Anyone caught saying “graphic design”
Rag-mag seller said I’d be in pleats
Only when he’d been cleaned from the streets
Oh I could squeeze my lemon ’till my blues went away
If I had possession over Pancake Day
Give a philosophy student a glass of limeade
and he will say: “is this a glass of limeade?”
and “if so, why is it a glass of limeade?”
and, after a while, he’ll die of thirst”
From: Half Man Half Biscuit: If I had possession over Pancake Day – lyrics