bloomin’ proposal week…
Ok, them’s the vagaries, but it is friday and it is the end of another and much fraught bloomin’ proposal week,
so we ask the Mighty iPod: how about them proposals?
Woosh goes the randomizer.
- The Covering: Friday Mourning – Morrissey
- The Crossing: Run Like Hell – Pink Floyd
- The Crown: Spanish Bombs
- The Root: Estampe – Jardins sus la pluie – Claudio Arrau
- The Past: Scenes from Childhood: Foreign Lands and Peoples
- The Future: Í Hlíðarendakoti – Fyrr var oft í koti kátt
- The Questioner: Mouse II – Spilverk Þjóðanna
- The House: Sealclubbing – Half Man Half Biscuit
- The Inside: When I Grow Up – Michelle Shocked
- The Outcome: I’m Goin’ Down – Bruce Springsteen
The Covering: oh, cruel is the iPod…
“I see the faces all lined up before me
Of teachers and of parents and bosses
Who all share a point of view
You are a loser
You are a loser”
The Crown: the tale of a brave but losing fight…
The Root: hm, gardens in the rain lead to spring flowers, right?
The Past: yes…
The Future: a little ditty about the Good Old Days and how playful and carefree we were!
The Inside: “When I grow up, I want to be old!”
The Outcome: Aaarrrrgggghhhhh! No!
“I’m sick and tired of you setting me up
Setting me up just to knock-a knock-a knock-a me down”
The House: Sealclubbing – ouch!