In the infrared of course…
It is friday!
Proposal season coming to a very temporary end.
what is with the flap over building, like, actual new ginormous telescopes?
What say thee Oh Mighty iPod?
Can we learn to Build Them, and Operate Them at the same time,
while still having the $$$ to pay for like actual science and shit.
Woosh goes the randomizer.
- The Covering: Walk This Way – Run DMC
- The Crossing: Sexuality (London Remix) – Billy Bragg
- The Crown: Search & Destroy -The Stooges
- The Root: I Don’t Want to Walk Around With You – Ramones
- The Past: O Soave Fanciulla – Pavarotti
- The Future: Hér Kemur Lillimann
- The Questioner: Waiting for the Great Leap Forward (Live Bootleg) – Billy Bragg
- The House: How Beautiful You Are – Cure
- The Inside: Wish You Were Here – Pink Floyd
- The Outcome: I Can Make You A Man (Reprise) – Tim Curry RHPS
Covering: bit free in our way
Crossing: iPod continues to go bonkers
“Look out honey ’cause I’m using technology
ain’t got time to make no apology”
The Root is perspicacious – we really did need to play better with each other
The Past – yes, it was true love at first sight!
The Future: the Li’l one comes – it is small but feisty.
The House remains enamoured…
“You remember that day in Paris
When we wandered through the rain
And promised to each other
That we’d always think the same
And dreamed that dream…”
“I didn’t make him for you!”