It is friday!
On fridays, we have an occasional tradition to invoke the ever omniscient iPod One, Mighty is the iPod One, and do our own divination, a musical haruspicy if you like, where the diverse and assorted cards of our harmonies are cast upon the net to reveal our destinies, or permit us to project our pareidoliac tendencies upon the anthropic aspects of our anthems.
It is also a great excuse to load up some old tunes and fill up blog space as we settle into our new digs.
So, oh Mighty iPod, what does the future hold as the ScienceBrethren settle into the embrace of our new Overlords?
Whoosh goes the randomizer.
- The Covering: Tim McGraw – Taylor Swift
- The Crossing: Lightnin’ the Turtle – Wee Hairy Beasties
- The Crown: Running Order Squabble Fest (live) – Half Man Half Biscuit
- The Root: Asparagus Next Left – Half Man Half Biscuit
- The Past: Grafir og Bein (live) – Bubbi
- The Future: Guns of Navarone – Special AKA
- The Questioner: Highway Unicorn (Road to Love) – Lady GaGa
- The House: Meet on the Ledge – Fairport Convention
- The Inside: On Finding the Studio Banjo – Half Man Half Biscuit
- The Outcome: Our Tune (live) – Half Man Half Biscuit
Covering: ah, nostalgia.
The Crossing: don’t ask…
The Crown: ditto
The Root: hm, I’m seeing a pattern here – precedence and rank
The Past: is the past, skeletons and dirty laundry and all
The Future: danger, heroism, but who dies?
The Questioner: ah, cruel is the iPod One… didn’t even know I had that on my iTunes, need to have a word with the Elder Dynamic Kid…
The House: classic…
The Inside: fitting
and, so, the dreaded
Who doesn’t like the Rocky Horror Picture Show?