My quasi-periodic dump of interestingee thingees off the intertoobz
- “The Most Precise Extra-Galactic Black-Hole Mass Measurement” A. Gould (ApJ submitted) aka the most talked about paper in astronomy this week…
- How to kill your audience – apparently fake Wolverine claws are essential…
- Time to Rethink Cosmic Inflation? – and you thought CDM vs MOND was getting out of control
- Will Climate Change Ever Have Its Sandy Hook Moment: Why, Yes, Yes It Will.
Jolly Unpleasant It Will Be Too.
- Why don’t more girls study physics
- Ten Lessons I wish I had been Taught: 1,2,3,4,6,8,9
- There’s More to Mathematics than Rigour and Proofs
- Motivations, Study Habits are Key to Math Ability – Checking. Yup, Still No Royal Road…
- How to Manage your GPA – a classic I promised careful readers to relink
- We Will Rock You!
- Genetic Study of House Dust Mites Demonstrates Reversible Evolution – Dollo’s Law disproved.
This is actually very important in a subtle way, even if it is not surprising.
- How a cat boosts your creativity – and then they had to go tell all the dog people
- Temporary tattoos could make electronic telepathy and telekinesis possible
- World’s worst Chavez Obit – more Reporters Behaving Badly
- Academic Assholes…
I am left to ponder: why does one of the open tabs on my browser have the single search word “Justin”…