Playing catch-up here:
- Science is Hard – Chad’s take
- Waiting for the Revolution – David Gross’s take
- Why Open Access Makes No Sense – I think Robin Osborne is actually saying something other than social network reactions thought he was saying, but I am not saying he is right.
- The End of Kepler – Chris Tinney’s take.
This is the week they try to jostle the Kepler reaction wheels back to life.
Long shot. Worth trying.
- Build a Better Solar System
- Something Seems Wrong With This Tenure Math
- MOOA! Ahahahahahahaha.
No. Seriously. Why not?
- Why pre-School Shouldn’t Be Like School
- Better Conference Talk’s – Emily Lakdawalla’s take
- Ragnar’s Saga Loðbrólkar
PS: Real Programmers Don’t Use Pascal – h/t B. Weiner from Astronomers fb – read this a loooong time ago
Lucky for some…