This is what you need to do:
2008 Nominations Contact Form
In order to nominate blogs for the 2008 Edublog Awards you have to link to them first!
So, follow these two simple steps to nominate (nominations made without links or without correct submission will not be counted)
1. Write a post on your blog linking to a. The 2008 Nomination page & b The blogs & sites that you want to nominate (must be linked to!)
You can nominate for as many categories as you like, but only one nomination per category, and not yourself 🙂 You can nominate a blog (or site) for more than one category)
2. Use the form below to contact us, please include a genuine email address (spam free, just in case we need to confirm identity) and the link to your nominations post.
1. Best individual blog
2. Best group blog
3. Best new blog
4. Best resource sharing blog
5. Most influential blog post
6. Best teacher blog
7. Best librarian / library blog
8. Best educational tech support blog
9. Best elearning / corporate education blog
10. Best educational use of audio
11. Best educational use of video / visual
12. Best educational wiki
13. Best educational use of a social networking service
14. Best educational use of a virtual world
15. Best class blog
16. Lifetime achievement
I can’t suggest my own blog, and I don’t think it is that great (mostly a way to get my notes up online and students can add comments, links, questions….) – but if you are interested, here it is.
Now go and do the same thing.