- Industry-sponsored articles in medical journals are likely to be ghost-authored. Most often, data analysis is conducted by a person not listed among the study’s authors.
- New study explores why people believe conspiracy theories. Or so “they” want you to believe.
- Stanford Prison Experiment on YouTube. I read the study many years ago, and that was enough for me. But if you haven’t, or if you’re still curious, take a look.
- The concept of “nothing” existed before “zero”.
- “Scroll through and look for fireworks”: Should neuroimaging be used more often for preventive medicine?
Note: We’re trying a new format for “news” posts for the next week. I’ll be posting news briefs every morning and quick “in other news” links like this every afternoon. You’ll have a chance to let us know what you think about the change next week.