- Should iPods be banned from crosswalks? Bloggers respond, and so does Jake Young.
- A model of how the brain processes time.
- Do cigarette warning labels work? Yep.
- One reason to believe that IQ can be improved.
- Do you like experimental psychology? How about experimental Philosophy?
- Encephalon will be at Mind Hacks next week. Submit now or forever hold your peace.
P.S.: Sorry for the lack of “in other news” posts this week — we’ve had a perfect storm of child illnesses and technical glitches. We should be back on a regular publication schedule for the foreseeable future.