Perhaps what would be more helpful is to post links to the articles YOU were thinking about, and we could sort of vote on which of those we liked best. Your question as it stands now is a little broad. This is perhaps why you’ve had relatively few responses.
Okay, we’ll do it. Here are our top posts from the past year (we couldn’t use Keely’s nomination since that was originally posted in 2006). You can vote for your favorite below.
- Does the color red really impair performance on tests? and Why does seeing red make test-takers choke? (combined entry of two posts)
- What’s the best way to praise a child? Be specific.
- When an object seems brighter, does it cause a stronger afterimage?
- If you want to persuade a woman, look straight at her
- Want to drive safely? Talking to passengers may be okay, but talking on the phone isn’t
- Why Perfect Pitch isn’t always perfect and the follow-up post What portion of our readers have perfect pitch?
Take a look at the posts, then vote in the poll below! We’ll submit our readers’ favorites to the anthology.
We look forward to seeing what you think!