Obviously, Strategy+Business is not going to be core science books, but I’ve always included social media, technology and innovation books in my very broad definition of science books. There are a couple of categories that have some very fine books on recommendation.
- Stealing MySpace: The Battle to Control the Most Popular Website in America by Julia Angwin
- Remix: Making Art and Commerce Thrive in the Hybrid Economy by Lawrence Lessig
- Say Everything: How Blogging Began, What It’s Becoming, and Why It Matters by Scott Rosenberg
- Twitterville: How Businesses Can Thrive in the New Global Neighborhoods by Shel Israel
- Free: The Future of a Radical Price by Chris Anderson
- The Brand Bubble: The Looming Crisis in Brand Value and How to Avoid It by John Gerzema and Ed Lebar
- The Next 100 Years: A Forecast for the 21st Century by George Friedman
Note: Registration is required to read the articles. Head on over to Bugmenot.com to get some already set up account numbers & passwords.