Oddly and interestingly, Amazon.ca has a different list that the US parent.
- The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind: Creating Currents of Electricity & Hope by William Kamkwamba
- Fordlandia: The Rise and Fall of Henry Ford’s Forgotten Jungle City by Greg Grandin
- Wicked Plants: A Book of Botanical Atrocities by Amy Stewart
- The Lost City of Z: A Tale of Deadly Obsession in the Amazon by David Grann
- Green Metropolis by David Owen
- Why Your World Is About to Get a Whole Lot Smaller by Jeff Rubin
- Sea Sick: The Global Ocean in Crisis by Alanna Mitchell
This is one of the last lists I’ll do for 2009 — there are one or two more that will come later in the year but most of the lists that will be published have been. As such, I most likely have enough data such that in the coming days I’ll be compiling all the books from all the lists and coming out with a master list of the lists. Should be interesting to see which books were popular enough to appear on multiple year’s best lists.