Via Boing Boing, this is my kind of prize!
You can vote for the Diagram Prize for the oddest book title of the year.
- Afterthoughts of a Worm Hunter by David Cromptons (Glenstrae Press)
- Collectible Spoons of the Third Reich by James A Yannes'(Trafford)
- Crocheting Adventures with Hyperbolic Planes by Daina Taimina (A K Peters)
- Governing Lethal Behavior in Autonomous Robots by Ronald C Arkin (CRC Press)
- The Changing World of Inflammatory Bowel Disease by Ellen Scherl and Maria Dubinsky (SLACK Inc)
- What Kind of Bean is This Chihuahua? by Tara Jansen-Meyer (Mirror)
More related posts about the prize over at The Bookseller.