Another list for your reading, gift giving and collection development pleasure.
- The Grand Design by Stephen Hawking and Leonard Mlodinow
- Present At The Creation: The Story of CERN and the Large Hadron Collider by Amir Aczel
- Merchants of Doubt: How a Handful of Scientists Obscured the Truth on Issues from Tobacco Smoke to Global Warming by Erik M. Conway and Naomi Oreskes
- Massive: The Missing Particle That Sparked the Greatest Hunt in Science by Ian Sample
- Why Does E=mc2?: (And Why Should We Care?) by Brian Cox and Jeff Forshaw
I’m always looking for recommendations and notifications of book lists as they appear in various media outlets. If you see one that I haven’t covered, please let me know at jdupuis at yorku dot ca or in the comments.
I am picking up a lot of lists from Largehearted Boy.