Another list for your reading, gift giving and collection development pleasure.
- The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right by Atul Gawande
- Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer
- Requiem for a Species: Why We Resist the Truth about Climate Change by Clive Hamilton
- Packing for Mars: The Curious Science of Life in the Void by Mary Roach
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
I’m always looking for recommendations and notifications of book lists as they appear in various media outlets. If you see one that I haven’t covered, please let me know at jdupuis at yorku dot ca or in the comments.
I am picking up a lot of lists from Largehearted Boy.
(Oh dear god, I think this is it. The last list. I think. I hope. Anyways, I’m working on the 2010 summary post that’ll tally and rank all the books from the lists I’ve posted. I’ll hopefully get that up next week.)