Ever since I attended the Harvard Leadership Institute for Academic Librarians last summer, I’ve been watching for interesting posts on academic library leadership, or just academic leadership in general. This is some of what I’ve found.
Let me know in the comments what else I should be reading.
- Gordon Ramsay’s Library Nightmares
- On talking crazy, taking initiative, and having a comprehensive vision
- The Faculty-Staff Divide
- Two Years at Cupcake U: Reflections
- What Were They Thinking?
- Ask the Administrator: Professional Development for a New Dean
- Wait for It… Wait for It…
- Consensus Decision-Making and its Possibilities in Libraries
- Why I don’t want to be a library director anymore
- A thing at which I cannot fail
I may do a post at some point gathering together information on the Harvard Library reorganization, which is certainly related, so please feel free to add posts about that in the comments.