Given all the fuss and bother going on in the library world these last few days about ebooks, I thought this one would be a pretty fine choice to highlight today.
I just love me some Cracked!
- You Can’t Hide a Gun in a Kindle
- You Need Physical Books for Physical Tasks
- No More Flipbooks and Mustaches in Textbooks
- It May Change the Perception of the Necronomicon and Other Mystical Books
- Book Burnings Will Have Less Visual Impact
- How Will People Open Secret Passageways?
Seriously, if you can’t pull a cleverly titled book out of a bookcase to get it to swing open, what else are you going to do? You have to put an artifact in a slot or push a really obvious wooden carving every time? Boy, that is going to get old fast.
- You Can’t Separate Bathroom Books from Outside Books
- Well, I let you find out for yourself…