Anyways, here are a couple. Enjoy.
“The first step is admitting it. The second step is to keep right on reading.”
- When you’re reading a good book, you forget to eat or sleep.
- Sometimes there is yelling.
- You’ve been traumatized by things that “only” happened in books you read.
- You think of colors in terms of Penguin classics.
- Rainy days > sunny days.
- Walking by a closed bookstore is torture. (my favourite…)
- You would never shame someone for reading. (my second favourite…)
Go read the whole list — each item comes with a nice visual to represent that particular symptom of addiction.
Feel free to add your own symptom in the comments.