Don’t get me wrong. I love asian takeout food. Perhaps a bit too much. Here’s some really useful advice to avoid common and not so common pitfalls.
- Avoid “General Tso’s” anything.
- Edamame is great, but always asked for steamed.
- “Lobster sauce” is a good choice, at about 50 calories per quarter cup.
- Avoid those seemingly “light as air” chips, with as much as 14 grams of fat per handful.
- Watch out for tofu dishes, as the tofu is sometimes deep fried.
- Share entries!
And, last but not least, be careful with those dumplings – I once found a cigarette butt inside of one. So how did that get there? Not sure I want to know.
Thanks to Celebrity Diagnosis for the tips!