Here’s the original story on March 4:
An Israeli model has been hospitalised after being bitten on the breast by a snake during an ill-fated radio stunt. …
She received a tetanus shot and stayed for observation, but has suffered no long-term damage from the incident.
Here’s the Daily Mail version on Mar 15 after being sexed up:
But surgically enhanced Israeli model Orit Fox got more than she bargained for when the massive boa constrictor took objection to her over familiarity and reacted by biting into her breast.
However, it was the snake who came off worse because, while Ms Fox need a tetanus shot in hospital, the reptile later died from silicone poisoning.
Readers are invited to list, in comments, all the different ways that this is impossible.