The Conversation is publishing a series of articles this week on how the media has misrepresented the science on climate change.
- Selling climate uncertainty: misinformation and the media by Stephan Lewandowsky
- Forget the fantasy politics – advertising is no substitute for debate by Robin Canniford
- Drowning out the truth about the Great Barrier Reef by Ove Hoegh-Guldberg
- Democracy is dead, long live political marketing by Andrew Hughes
- Event horizon: the black hole in The Australian’s climate change coverage by Michael Ashley