Ferdinand Engelbeen

Tag archives for Ferdinand Engelbeen

Engelbeen on CO2

Anthony Watts has guest post by Ferdinand Engelbeen (the guy Plimer plagiarised) explaining how we know that the increase in CO2 is not natural. Good on Watts for putting some accurate science on his blog. Mind you, the comments include folks like Richard Courtney arguing against it. Hat tip: TrueSceptic

Plimer the plagiarist

Eli Rabett has been investigating Ian Plimer’s claim that climate scientists were cooking the books on the CO2 record. Plimer wrote: The raw data from Mauna Loa is ‘edited’ by an operator who deletes what is considered poor data. Some 82% of the raw data is “edited” leaving just 18% of the raw data measurements…