I’m a frustrated inventor. For years I’ve tried to market a set of wonderful ideas but can’t seem to interest the Big Boys in Corporate America. Threatened, I guess. Here are a few of my inventions:
- Popply seed toothpaste
- The toilet bowl cleaner that turns the water yellow.
- A fifteen digit electronic caculator that approximates your answer to slide rule accuracy.
- A leather tanning process that makes leather look like Naugahyde.
- Clear, transparent venetian blinds.
- A clear glass bathroom door so you can always see if there is someone in there before you try to go in.
These are obviously terrific ideas. I can’t imagine how anyone could wouldn’t want to market them. But maybe I’m wrong. So I am starting a contest. Use the Comment Thread. First Prize is a free subscription to the blog.