All the eruptions fit to print from the Smithsonsian/USGS GVP Weekly Report.
A few highlights (not including Redoubt, Rinjani and Slamet):
- Multiple ash plumes from Galeras (Colombia), some producing noticeable ash fall up to 35 km from the vent.
- The Alert Level at Anak Krakatau, Indonesia was raised to 3 (out of 4) after a sharp increase in the number of explosions.
- The Alert Level at Cleveland in Alaska was lowered from Yellow to “Unassigned” (no Green for Cleveland as there is no real-time seismic network for the volcano, thus no “background levels” to compare.)
- Ebeko in Russia continues to produce ash plumes that reach 2-3.5 km / 6-10,000 feet.
- Incandescence, gas emissions and 2.4 / 8,000 foot ash plumes continues to be observed from the Tavurvur vent at Rabaul, Papua New Guinea.