Does anyone watch TV anymore?
I mean, seriously, its like every other day Creationists are doing something infinitely more hysterical than anything Hollywood can think up.
Todays side-splitting sitcom is brought to you by William Dembski and a new character*– a buxom young brunette named Sean McDowell. They wrote a new hip (some would say, ‘groovy’… perhaps even ‘ZANY!’) book on ID Creationism for teenagers, ‘Understanding Intelligent Design‘.
I think Creationists are going for ‘The Odd Couple’ spin with this mismatched duo! Check this out!
Dembski: theotard with no scientific training
McDowell: theotard with no scientific training
WHOA! You just KNOW their bizarrely erotic book on Creationism for kids is gonna be something new and awesome!
Check out the first chapter, available for download for free online! It alone contains mind-blowing, REVOLUTIONARY ideas like:
- Degrees in ‘Bible’ make you competent to discuss biology, physics, and biochemisty
- Science makes atheists
- Reading the Bible makes atheists
- There is no difference between philosophical and methodological naturalism
- Public schools indoctrinate children with atheism
- Darwin = Propaganda
- All scientists are atheists
- Science and Christianity are at war
- Only Christians have A Purpose(TM)
- Evil is the result of The Fall
- “Redemption is found in Jesus Christ”
- Stupid Evilutionists believe we can solve our own problems (I shit you not, page 19/20)
- Stupid Evilutionists believe one day the Sun will burn up the Earth
- Buddhist believe something else, and we dont care
- Darwinism is a religion
- Darwin is in ‘Lilo & Stitch’
- Darwinism is false AND an ideology
- Gratuitous reference to Marx
- ANTHONY FLEW CONVERTED!!!!!
- The world looks designed
- Darwinism cant explain INSECTS + BIRDS
- Bacterial flagellum
- ‘Just so story”
- Judge Jones is a poopy head
WOW! I mean WOW! I havent seen any of those arguments before! Man, Dembski and McDowell TOTALLY blind sided us with this hammer!
* Michael Behe appears to have been written out of this seasons script. He was last seen giving Creationists $6.99 blowjobs in the Amazon.com bargain bin.