Im writing a couple papers right now.
Which means when I get home, Im like ‘YAY BLOGGIE TIME!… ugh, writing… ugh… gonna watch TV…’
It doesnt help Ive gotten all excited about a few papers I wanted to blog about, only to subsequently realize they werent as cool as I thought they were, so I get all annoyed and not wanting to bloggie.
So heres a few random things:
1. I saw ‘Bad Universe‘. Every time Sydney blew up/was going to blow up my brain screamed ‘OH MY GOD! They killed SYDNEY! Those BASTARDS!’ So now when Sydney does get demolished by an asteroid in real life, Im going to be laughing hysterically, lookin like an asshole. Thanks, Phil.
2. Lo et al uploaded 8 of their ‘virus we found in people‘ sequences. :-/ Its fucking endogenous MLV. You BLAST it, its endogenous MLV. With, literally, 2 nucleotide differences. What the fuck? Am I being punked?
3. September 3rd, OKC Atheists have a billboard going up on the highway that goes right past the OK State Fair. It says “Don’t believe in God? Join the club.” with the OKC Atheists website. heh.
4. Stealing our thunder, the fucking Satanists are holding a public ceremony at the Cox Convention Center. I swear to god if I have to drive to Tulsa or Dallas to get aborted babies for dinner now, cause the damn Satanists have hoarded them all for their fucking ‘Cox Convention ceremony’ I will be SO PISSED OFF. Theres a poll at that link. 1032 people think religious discrimination is fine and dandy. Nice.
5. I didnt know this– ‘Organic’ farmers? All concerned about their free-range, cage-free, at harmony with the Mother Goddess animals? They let their fucking animals die from treatable diseases, because if they treat them with even one dose of antibiotics, the animals are no longer ‘organic’. That cow/pig/whatever is a waste of money, alive and non-organic.
Allowing one-time therapeutic antibiotics is “a slippery slope,” says Ronnie Cummins, national director of the Organic Consumers Association, and would “undermine consumer confidence in organics. It’s the same position [I have] as on human vaccines. They are dangerous, and that’s why I didn’t vaccinate my kid.”
*blink* (H/T Anastasia)