* Saint Stephen, Protomartyr, was stoned c. 34 AD.
* James the Great (Son of Zebedee) was beheaded in 44 AD.
* Philip the Apostle was crucified in 54 AD.
* Matthew the Evangelist killed with a halberd in 60 AD.
* James the Just, beaten to death with a club after being crucified and stoned.
* Matthias was stoned and beheaded.
* Saint Andrew, St. Peter’s brother, was crucified.
* Saint Mark the Evangelist, was dragged in the streets of Alexandria then beheaded
* Saint Peter, crucified upside-down.
* Apostle Paul, beheaded in Rome.
* Saint Jude was crucified.
* Saint Bartholomew flayed alive and crucified.
* Thomas the Apostle was killed by a spear in Mylapore, Madras, India in AD 72.
* Luke the Evangelist was hanged.
* Simon the Zealot was crucified in 74 AD.
* Antipas of Pergamum, according to tradition, roasted to death in a brazen bull during the persecutions of Emperor Domitian, c. 92 A. D.
Well now they can add:
* Sally Kern, someone put a recording of something she said on YouTube, and her comments, which she still stands by, grossed everyone out. 2008 CE.
For real? For real??? I dont understand why this doesnt PISS CHRISTIANS OFF. Chick is taking the name of YOUR god, in vain, to turn an embarrassing incident in her life into the equivalent to the martyrs of YOUR faith. I WOULD BE SO PISSED OFF. Why do Christians not only accept, but encourage this kind of blasphemy??? Get all bitchy about PZ not respecting a fracking cracker, but when someone of YOUR OWN FAITH does something worse “YAY! IMMAGONNA BUY IT!! YAY PERSECUTION!!!”