If I were not involved in preparing food for Casa Free-Ride’s New Year’s Eve celebration (after which, I will be joining my family members to celebrate and/or test our endurance in the face of fatigue — I’ll let you know afterward which of those it ends up being), I would totally be writing you a nice ethics-y and/or science-y post.
Since I’m not, and since you appear to have a moment to be reading this, let’s make it a party. Use the comments to share:
- What you’re doing (or have done) to ring in 2010
- What you’re eating and/or drinking as part of your celebration
- Your hopes, fears, goals, and/or resolutions for the new year
- What you enjoyed most about 2009
- Your favorite online read or video from 2009
- Where you come down on the question of whether we’re rolling over to a new decade this New Year’s Eve, or are still a year away from doing that
I’ll keep checking in to approve comments and to replenish the chips, tea sandwiches, and drinks.