The Twin Cities Creation Science Association Home School Science Fair, held each year in February, in Har Mar Mall, Roseville, Minnesota, will occur this year on Saturday & Sunday, February 16 and 17, 2008.
The Application Deadline is January 31st, 2008 ($5.00 entry fee)
You can register after January 31st at the door for only three bucks more!
Here are the entry guidelines:
- This fair is open to all Home School students in the greater Twin Cities area.
- Each student may enter only one project.
- There will be only individual projects, and team projects will not be allowed.
- Each exhibit should include a Scripture reference. Some ideas are not specifically mentioned in the Bible, but there are verses that develop principles that can be related to your project. The intent is to relate all areas of science to the Creator of the universe.
- Students must be with their projects during judging and initial public viewing.
- The Science Fair Board retains the right to reject any unsafe or inappropriate project.
You can get all the details here.