Well, sort of. The following are two lists of the most commonly read posts on this site, with oddities and chaff (timely posts, ephemera) removed. This is is what you, dear collective readership, have focused on here on this blog:
The list is divided into two categories.
- Gloves, Mittens, Socks, Quarks and Alternative Universes. It all makes so much sense…
- Is Blood Ever Blue? Science Teachers Want to Know!
- Study Suggests Increased Rate of Human Adaptive Evolution
- The Bible as Ethnography ~ 05 ~ The Virgin Birth
- Tatiana Is Telling us Something
- Behavioral Manipulation by a Parasite
- Bill Stone: Journey to the center of the Earth … and beyond!
- Countdown to Y2K38
- Elephants Are Not Ethnic-Blind
- Modern Humans and Neanderthals: Did they “do it?”
Fear and Loathing
- The Wedge Strategy
- The Grubbs and Gibbs Memorandum: Require A Religious Reading of the Evolutionary Record in Public Schools
- Bill Foster’s Letter
- Atheists are smarter
- Proven: Michael Behe is a Moron
- He feels unnerved. Others feel, well, like their guts were blown out of their bodies all over the lecture hall.
- Roland Martin, sorry to offend, but you are an offensive dit
- John West can Play the Violin But Not the Fiddle
- Likely Voters Prefer Evolution Over Creationism
- The Bible-Thumping Grinch who Pissed on Christmas
- Creationist who Killed Evolutionist with Knife Gets Light Sentence
- When the Robots take over, people may still have one use…
- The Myers – Rue Debate And Why They Had to Taser Me
- Texas Official: Call it a “Creationism Degree”