Wait! Nothing is arbitrary about me, how dare you suggest such a thing!!!
… Oh, OK, OK, I’ll play along…
Mike at Tangled Up in Blue Guy has tagged me with this meme, and he, in turn was tagged by PZ Myers, who was tagged by The Science Pundit, who was tagged by The Darwin Report, who was tagged by Informal Skepticism, who was tagged by Scepticon, who was tagged by PodBlack Cat, taggged by Wandering in the Wilderness, then the trail goes cold.
So, let’s see … how does this thing work?
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (done, see above).
2. Post the rules on your blog (right. you are reading that right now).
3. Write six random arbitrary things about yourself. (see below)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (and below)
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. (whatever, OK)
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. (right .. MIKE! MIKE! OVER HERE, MAN!!!)
My list of arbitrary things about me.
1. I once gushed a caterpillar against the white limestone facade of the apartment building next to my house. About 25 years later I went back and checked and the stain of the caterpillar was still there.
2. My favorite midnight snack is peanut butter and jelly on Ritz crackers. But it must be real (not Jiffy, etc.) peanut butter and blueberry jelly.
3. My first girlfriend (Pre-Kindergarten) never grew up. Turns out she was a midget. My second Girlfriend (Kindergarten) never grew up because she was run over by a truck.
4. I only took one class in college. I got an A.
5. My first public talk was in first grade, and it was before an auditorium full of nuns in full nun-dress. I’ve blocked out most of the experience. Public speaking has been fairly easy since then.
6. I have eaten at least 21 different species of mammal.
And now, I must tag six bloggers. After careful consideration, I hereby tag: