OK, let’s get this over with.
One: Link to the person who tagged you. Here. Go look, this person has some really strange quirks, you’ll want to read all of them!!!!!
Two: Post the rules. That’s this right here.
Three: Write six random things about yourself. See below.
Four. Tag six people. See below below.
Five. Inform the tagees and the person who tagged you.
OK, the six random things are mostly kind of personal, so I’ve put them below the fold.
- I have spent a total of three nights in prison.
- I have been tagged for this meme three times including this one. I am running out of interesting things to say.
- When I was a kid, my friend Kirk and I planned to grow up to be super heros. We had to sneak into the adult section of the library to read the law books (we figured knowing the law in detail would be important).
- Much later, when I was an adult, a bunch of little kids came by to see what I was digging up (or burying) in the back yard. I told them I was “The Shoveler …. you know, the super hero. From the movies.” And they totally believed me. They went and got their other friends, and a crowd formed.
- Almost every long term relationship I’ve ever had with a woman started when the woman was about 28 years old. that has been going on since I was, like, eleven or something. And I’m only exaggerating by a factor of about 25% in any direction on any of those numbers.
- My grandmother was biggish, and required a somewhat expensive coffin. So when she died the four of us pall bearers had some heavy lifting to do. Then, a week later my aunt died. She was tiny and required (by her religion) the cheapest possible coffin. Same pall bearers. So, when we went to pick up the coffin, there was this moment when we lifted way too hard expecting it to be heavy, then this zero-g effect, then a kind of a thump/thwack noise from within the coffin. Ooops. It was hard to not laugh.
OK, I’m tagging: