Julia and I are going out for lunch today. Sorry you can’t come. But you can have some Quiche, if you want ….
Quiche Moraine, that is. Here are the latest items for your careful consideration:
- A most interesting story about a kiss. Not for everyone. Nearly X-rated in fact.
- The Four Stone Hearth Blog (Anthropology) Blog Carnival
- The history of Greg in song: “Music and Me, the Viet Nam Years”
- Ana is reading again, this time mainly about the economy.
And a reminder to check out these two other items:
- Mike gets stoned and messes up really bad: Mother Nature on the Nature Trail
- Greg has a little too much wine and gets all sappy: Dinner at Azia
Enjoy your lunch!!!!
Come back later today for a new Congo Memoir.