April started on the first, as it usually does, and things were a little crazy on the Internet that day. Being April 1st and all. I revived that old joke about the hot head rodents which are basically naked mole rats with electric burners on their heads who live in the Arctic under the ice.
This is the month that I finished the Congo Memoirs.
Lucky me. I got to have Another Dinner with Lizzie.
Among what I consider my more important posts of the month:
- Ultimate Racism: The Liberation of Paris
- If only their names weren’t so funny and hard to pronounce…
Among the posts that were the most fun to write:
- The First Pacemaker
- How to pronounce Ubuntu
- How I learned to be an anti-Semite
- How I learned to stop worrying and love the city. Three times. (especially this one)
- I personally put Al Franken in the Senate
- Why do you think they call it “dope”?
We had a little discussion on gun control.
Some hard core science blogging:
And, on Quiche Moraine, this is my stuff: