More captions please..
Windows, when it absolutely, positively, doesn’t have to get there overnight.
Ooh, look what Santa left me, I’ll never have to leave the house again.
Modern aeronautics, get it in any color you like, as long as it is “blue screen of death” blue.
“I see that you’re trying to not crash, need any help with that?”
-MS Office Paperclep
War on Christmas finally over: Santa’s new high-tech delivery vehicle suffers software failure.
“Control Alt Delete… CONTROL ALT DELETE!!”
Aviation sector has recently started to make sense errors. Is the problem in technical staff has been given to human values or fell.
Not as good as anything in the clouds float blue. I can not be a pilot Haytta to isteyipte feel like a. I could not reach goals.
“Houston, we have a problem” doesn’t rate a mention? Apollo 13 wasn’t that long ago, was it?
Why Microsoft doesn’t write flight control software.
Hit Ctrl-Alt-Del to continue, but so not reset your computer before Windows has installed 14 security updates.
“Uh…Cockpit to Control….the good news is that it’s NOT ice on the wings”
Fly by wire.
Remember that flight that overshot Minneapolis? Not Operator Error.
I can has autopilot?
1. It’s not a bug, it’s a feature.
2. It’s not a software issue, you need to take this up with your hardware provider.
3. This is your captain speaking; Windows has just crashed and I’m doing my damndest to get it up before we crash too.
4. We are rebooting our entertainment and flight systems at the moment; we apologize for any inconvenience. (The flight entertainment systems based on Winduhs crash an awful lot.)
5. If this thing flies it will be a miracle.
The crash before the Crash.
And you thought the joke about Microsoft making cars which crashed all the time was a bad one …
Pilot to passengers: “Folks, it looks like we are going to be stuck up here for a while.”
Hey! Where did everyone go?
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Notify me of followup comments via E-Mail.
Click here to visit my page for the novel Sungudogo, which is now available for the Kindle
I and the BIRD … not just a Web Carnival any more