- Bullet point 1: I just laid down and passed out.
- Bullet point 2: I stayed as far away from SciCurious as possible, for that very reason.
- Bullet Point 3: I also want to bottle Damond Nollan.
- Bullet Point 4: LOL. But seriously, this is a philosophy that not only applies to phones but to all technology. Keep it simple = keep it accessible (often).
- Bullet Point 5: OMG, is that how we looked? That’s the last time I do something with PZ Myers! : )
- Bullet POint 6: … Question 1: Yeah. But funnily enough, a “fact checker” probably always knows one when one sees one. Question 2: I don’t have time to think about that. Question 3: Huh.
Post bullet point questions: No, it would be bad. We need to think of ways to not break this great thing. The conference is currently at its maximum size or nearly so.
I have a few ideas: Make off-site on line participation real, easy, fun and effective, so people who normally attend will be inclined to skip some conferences and attend others, yet participate in all; Have a six month off-set conference in another location (I think the organizers were thinking of something like this).
The above remarks are a response to this post.