P.O. Box 98199
Washington, DC 20090-8199
Who is this, and in what bit part do we see him here?
That’s Benedict “Sherlock” Cumberbatch in Spooks and he’s just been told that “bad things” are going to happen to him for being so thick (for an MoD official).
10 points to Mayank Sharma!
How many points needed to win the Internet?
Damn! Mayank beat me to it! I think it’s from the remake of “Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy” in which Cumberbatch plays Peter Guillam.
I much preferred the earlier adaptations of Le Carre’s novels.
Also, new format: Bugs, features and complaints
1) After connecting to your blog via the dropdown, any attempt to leave it (e.g. dropdown, click “Pharyngula”) takes me to viewing the “100 experiments” entry.
2) Still no “Previous/Next” when viewing a post.
3) No comment count on post summary page.
4) Post summaries are too short. It seems as if the summary length is inflexibly fixed whereas on the old Sb it looked like you could choose the break point.
5) “Last 24 hours” is awful. Old Sb had a summary of all recent posts sorted chronologically. I read several blogs daily (yours among them) and I use the “Last 24hr” to check for interesting posts other than these blogs. The new format has makes that difficult.
6) Comments need a preview button and an allowed HTML help text.
Notify me of followup comments via E-Mail.
Click here to visit my page for the novel Sungudogo, which is now available for the Kindle
I and the BIRD … not just a Web Carnival any more
Rising Seas: Past, Present, Future
My Beloved Brontosaurus: On the Road with Old Bones, New Science, and Our Favorite Dinosaurs
Cats, Carnivores, and various Mammals