Not so fast …
- 85% of Americans want more funding for research renewable energy such as wind power.
- In Iowa, a state leading in wind energy production, 85% of voters view tax credits for wind production as positive.
- Also in Iowa, 57% of all voters would oppose a presidential candidate who wanted to end tax credits for wind energy, and 41% of GOP voters would oppose a Republican candidate who wanted to end tax credits for wind energy.
- During Romney’s overseas trip, his campaign announced that “He will allow the wind credit to expire, end the stimulus boondoggles, and create a level playing field on which all sources of energy can compete on their merits.”
- Republican Senator On Romney’s Anti-Wind Position: It Was ‘Like A Knife In My Back’
- Poll: Americans Support Strong Climate, Energy Policies
- In Iowa, Romney Blows Past His Record On Wind Energy
- Poll shows wind energy issue resonates in Iowa
Photo by dannyakright