No. That is not who we are. Shame on those counting on us forgetting.
No we did not forget Newtown. We did not forget about the children who died there becuase of Adam Lanza’s use of pshychotropic drug use or the government’s opportunity to use him as their way of executive a plot to disarm everyone prio to the intentional collapse of the nation. This was a federal planned false flag event. There are clear records that show refuse the release of Adam Lanza’s medical records prior to and after the event. Someone is hidin something. We also haven’t forgotten about the assasination of a number of prominent gun rights spokespersons as well as the assasination of Andrew Brietbart who conveneintly had a heat attack hours prior to releasing crucial information on corrupt allegeations within the Obama white house. Let us also remember the potential assisination of Grant Jeffrey. The writer who knew too much about the global welath redistribution scheme called global warming. He wrote numerous books linking UN officials to corupt policies. Perhaps he knew too much too. You are right Greg, let us not forget those murdered by the New World Order that you support.
Dude: go ice your balls. Adam Lanza was not on any psychotropic medicine-ever.
Kevin, April called & she’s missing her fool. Go back to yesterday when you belong.
with rhetoric like “these moms hasn’t forgotten” (:28) how could we go wrong? “Shame on us…”
Powerful speech by the nation’s lead guilt mother. Didn’t use tsk tsk, though.
People sober up after a time. The criminal is dead. These laws have failed. We should restore people’s freedom to keep and bear arms. (roll the clock back to mail order guns and eliminate the FFL)
“The constitutions of most of our States assert, that all power is inherent in the people; that they may
exercise it by themselves, …THAT IT IS THEIR RIGHT AND DUTY TO BE AT ALL TIMES ARMED; that they are entitled to freedom of person, freedom of religion, freedom of property, and freedom of the press.” Thomas Jefferson writing to Major John Cartwright June 5, 1824
Not to derail or troll, but why are the two latest gun control articles posted in Medicine?
How do you know? His medical records are not available to the public and the authorities refuse to divulge wether he was on drugs or not, which indicates they are hiding something.
EVERY single mass shooting we have had since the 1980s has one thing in common – SSRI drugs being given to minors. So instead of banning magazines, guns, and other such nonsense, how bout we keep people under 21 off of SSRI drugs!
I know how you people hate Mike Adam’s website Natural News but you need to wake up and see just how SSRI drugs are creating a nation of violent adolescents.
Read the news and weep becuase the FDA has created a ation of bloodthirsty monsters.
Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.
• Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.
• Christopher Pittman, age 12, murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.
• Mathew Miller, age 13, hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft for 6 days.
• Kip Kinkel, age 15, (on Prozac and Ritalin) shot his parents while they slept then went to school and opened fire killing 2 classmates and injuring 22 shortly after beginning Prozac treatment.
• Luke Woodham, age 16 (Prozac) killed his mother and then killed two students, wounding six others.
• A boy in Pocatello, ID (Zoloft) in 1998 had a Zoloft-induced seizure that caused an armed stand off at his school.
• Michael Carneal (Ritalin), age 14, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded..
• A young man in Huntsville, Alabama (Ritalin) went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.
• Andrew Golden, age 11, (Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14, (Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.
• TJ Solomon, age 15, (Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his class mates.
• Rod Mathews, age 14, (Ritalin) beat a classmate to death with a bat.
• James Wilson, age 19, (various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.
• Elizabeth Bush, age 13, (Paxil) was responsible for a school shooting in Pennsylvania
• Jason Hoffman (Effexor and Celexa) – school shooting in El Cajon, California
• Jarred Viktor, age 15, (Paxil), after five days on Paxil he stabbed his grandmother 61 times.
• Chris Shanahan, age 15 (Paxil) in Rigby, ID who out of the blue killed a woman.
• Jeff Franklin (Prozac and Ritalin), Huntsville, AL, killed his parents as they came home from work using a sledge hammer, hatchet, butcher knife and mechanic’s file, then attacked his younger brothers and sister.
• Neal Furrow (Prozac) in LA Jewish school shooting reported to have been court-ordered to be on Prozac along with several other medications.
• Kevin Rider, age 14, was withdrawing from Prozac when he died from a gunshot wound to his head. Initially it was ruled a suicide, but two years later, the investigation into his death was opened as a possible homicide. The prime suspect, also age 14, had been taking Zoloft and other SSRI antidepressants.
• Alex Kim, age 13, hung himself shortly after his Lexapro prescription had been doubled.
• Diane Routhier was prescribed Welbutrin for gallstone problems. Six days later, after suffering many adverse effects of the drug, she shot herself.
• Billy Willkomm, an accomplished wrestler and a University of Florida student, was prescribed Prozac at the age of 17. His family found him dead of suicide – hanging from a tall ladder at the family’s Gulf Shore Boulevard home in July 2002.
• Kara Jaye Anne Fuller-Otter, age 12, was on Paxil when she hung herself from a hook in her closet. Kara’s parents said “…. the damn doctor wouldn’t take her off it and I asked him to when we went in on the second visit. I told him I thought she was having some sort of reaction to Paxil…”)
• Gareth Christian, Vancouver, age 18, was on Paxil when he committed suicide in 2002, (Gareth’s father could not accept his son’s death and killed himself.)
• Julie Woodward, age 17, was on Zoloft when she hung herself in her family’s detached garage.
• Matthew Miller was 13 when he saw a psychiatrist because he was having difficulty at school. The psychiatrist gave him samples of Zoloft. Seven days later his mother found him dead, hanging by a belt from a laundry hook in his closet.
• Kurt Danysh, age 18, and on Prozac, killed his father with a shotgun. He is now behind prison bars, and writes letters, trying to warn the world that SSRI drugs can kill.
• Woody __, age 37, committed suicide while in his 5th week of taking Zoloft. Shortly before his death his physician suggested doubling the dose of the drug. He had seen his physician only for insomnia. He had never been depressed, nor did he have any history of any mental illness symptoms.
• A boy from Houston, age 10, shot and killed his father after his Prozac dosage was increased.
• Hammad Memon, age 15, shot and killed a fellow middle school student. He had been diagnosed with ADHD and depression and was taking Zoloft and “other drugs for the conditions.”
• Matti Saari, a 22-year-old culinary student, shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine.
• Steven Kazmierczak, age 27, shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amounts of Xanax in his system.
• Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen, age 18, had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School – then he committed suicide.
Asa Coon from Cleveland, age 14, shot and wounded four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon was on Trazodone. http://www.naturalnews.com/039752_mass_shootings_psychiatric_drugs_antidepressants.html#ixzz2PRZftSdc
EVERY single mass shooting we have had since the 1980s has one thing in common – SSRI drugs being given to minors.
I have no idea whether your statements are true or or purely manufactured by your delusional mind. I don’t care. I could point out that in each case the shooter breathed air, drank water, and was born from a woman. Those links make as much sense as the crap you spew.
It is sad, and incredibly offensive, that you throw this crap around with no other intent than, apparently, to continue the pain the parents and others feel.
Don’t you have a bigfoot to chase?
eNos: “Not to derail or troll, but why are the two latest gun control articles posted in Medicine?”
Because gun violence is generally considered a public health issue. The category “medicine” is the closest thing to health and seems badly named, but that’s what we’ve got.
Clearly, Kevin is some sort of conspiracy nut. Or, perhaps he’s making a very important point. Into this, we should look.
Those cases named are but a few that describes violent actions of minors after being treated with SSRI drugs. Most of these cases never make the national news becuase those evil guns were never used, but other weapons were.
It is offensive that some drugged up youth would go kill a bunch of people and you blame an inanimate object for it instead of blaming the doctor who prescribed those pills. That is what is truly offensive. If Adam Lanza had ran over 22 kids in the street with a car, would you be screaming for more regulations on cars? I doubt it. But just let one of those evil ole guns commit a crime …
I am not concerned with chasing bigfoot, but since reptilians usually wear utility belts, my concern would be to chase them and steal their weapon. I could then turn in my AK-47 and have a particle energy beam weapon capable of stopping an Abrams tank instead. Deal? Bigfoot is of no concern to me. They are all over north Alabama but I see no point in trying to catch one. Besides the feds probably prohibits chasing bigfoot. Why not. They ban everything else.
yup, garden variety conspiracy loon.
@ Greg- Fair enough. It does seem there should be a public health specific category.
@ Everyone else. Engaging Kevin is pointless. Invoking NaturalNews put the nail in his coffin.
eNos: I should also mention, I sometimes put this sort of thing in Politics, and technically I can double-list, but I avoid double-listing because it is hogging the page.
Calling it a conspiracy theory only draws more attention to it. People no longer believe the government’s lies. Anytime a liberal or a politician calls something a “conspiracy theory” other people assume it must be the truth. People have lost faith in their government becuase of cover-ups, lies, and crooks who think they know better than us mere peasants. Anytime you label a story as a conspiracy theory, you aonly draw more people’s attention to it and turn more people away from the government. After all it was the Obama adminsitration who ordered his youth army to label people whom he disagreed with as “conspiracy theorists” whihc ultimately backfired becuase now those theorists are well organized. Nice work.
True, theory does give it too much weight. It’s really random accusations spread without evidence by liars and fools.
Not really. A “conspiracy theory” is a real event ythat happens. The government covers it up and label those who discover the truth as “conspiracy theorists” in order to keep hiding their evil deeds from those too stupid to pay attention. to detail.
A “conspiracy theory” is a real event ythat happens.
Not even close. The shooting at Newtown was an event, and we know what happened. The crap you put out is simply the foolish ranting of someone who, apparently, is extremely deluded.
As I said – go back to chasing bigfoot – that’s the level of “rigor” that seems appropriate for you.
Yes Newtown happened. We know that Lanza was on SSRI meds, but what we do not lknow at this point is wether or not this was a false flag attack (multra) and this poor kids was used to stage the event or wether he really was affected by the SSRIs and went out on his own and done this. At any rate, the event was real, but the cause remains unknown.
Bigfoot is of little concern to me. He poses little threat and besides federal laws protect him, so chasing Bigfoot is a felony. So, no. However, shooting down triangle UFOs is not mentioned in law since the “do not exist”.
We know it was not a “false flag” attack. That is absurd.
I am pretty sure Bigfoot is not protected by federal law. It may vary by state.
Kevin: EVERY single mass shooting we have had since the 1980s has one thing in common – SSRI drugs being given to minors. So instead of banning magazines, guns, and other such nonsense, how bout we keep people under 21 off of SSRI drugs!
F off and die. I’ve been on ritalin, zoloft and paxil at various times. I know *many* people who have been on meds. Saying meds make people psychotic has as much validity as me concluding that testosterone makes men psychotic, and liable to go off the rails whenever life doesn’t go their way. Actually that conclusion is a little less ridiculous since all of the people on your list were confirmed to be male.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Notify me of followup comments via E-Mail.
Click here to visit my page for the novel Sungudogo, which is now available for the Kindle
I and the BIRD … not just a Web Carnival any more