One of the very first people who ever read or linked to my blog, Tabor, tagged me to participate in a blog meme. Since I am a veteran blog whore who always is looking to increase my traffic, I will play, although grudgingly, because I hate letting you all know how boring I truly am.
The Rules are as follows:
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven Random or Weird Things About Me:
- My favorite vegetables are asparagus and spinach, but I never ate either one of them until I was an adult
- Even though I hate beer, I drink it when I go to pubs because it is relatively affordable for me and I know I won’t drink too much of it
- I bake the best cookies in the world, but since I cannot afford the gas for my stove these days, I rely solely on my microwave to cook food — none of which are cookies (boohoo)
- I have been in love many times in my life, but no one has ever been in love with me
- I love wearing sweaters, although NYC rarely has good sweater-wearing weather (cool, but not windy or rainy)
- I love both real vanilla ice cream and dark chocolate, but rarely eat either one
- I have never owned a TV, although I enjoy watching it
Seven Random Bloggers whom I read;